Why would you need a Holistic Herbalist?
- Do you seek a better path for your wellness?
- Are you looking to address specific health concerns with a more natural approach?
- Are you working with other healthcare providers such as medical doctors, acupuncturists, dieticians, etc. and are looking to incorporate a complimentary holistic practitioner into your wellness team?
- Do you have interest in supplementing your wellness with natural herbs, essences and oils and are looking for guidance on “exactly where to start”?
- Would you like to improve your overall well being by incorporating intuitive healing, bodywork, natural medicine and nutrition into your daily practice?
These are ALL aspects of your total wellness that an herbalist can assist you with.
Herbalists cannot provide medical advice, diagnose or claim to cure any condition or disease. We may however, work with your medical or naturopathic doctor or your primary care practitioner to help you achieve the best quality care possible. Your Holistic Herbalist may not diagnose, prescribe or treat medical conditions. They can however legally recommend, advise on, educate about, prepare and dispense specific herbs, oils, essences and foods to assist your overall health.